Notice: Standish Group Users
The Standish Group has consolidated four of our websites to the main Standish website, www.standishgroup.com. These websites include: dezider.com, Café CHAOS, pm2go.com, and CHAOS Tuesday. Access to the content and services of Café CHAOS, pm2go.com, and CHAOS Tuesday is free through basic membership in the Standish Group. This basic membership includes:
- · Advice (formally pm2go content)
- · Legacy CHAOS reports (1994 to 2015)
- · General research reports
- · Café CHAOS blog posts
- · CHAOS Tuesday podcasts
- · EZ-ROI
- · EZ-Optimix for Single Project (limited features)
To join with a free basic membership, please go to:
The Standish Group announces the availability of the next CHAOS Report, which will be formally released in January 2020. However, we will be releasing draft sections starting in September 2019. Drafts, and the formal report, will be available only for premium members of The Standish Group. Premium membership offers the following services:
- · Current CHAOS reports (2016 to 2020)
- · Selected special research reports
- · Environmental assessments
- · Simple Dezider
- · Optimix for Portfolio of Projects
- · EZ-Optimix for Single Project (unlimited features)
- · Drafts of Work in Process research
- · All the services in the basic membership
To join as a premium member, go to:
If you have any questions, please contact Jennifer Lynch at Jennifer@standishgroup.com.
Please note: pm2go.com, dezider.com, chaostuesday.com, and blog.standishgroup.com will go offline forever on August 31, 2019.
Jim Johnson is the founder and chairman of The Standish Group. He has been professionally involved in the computer industry for over 40 years and has a long list of published books, papers, articles and speeches. He has a combination of technical, marketing, and research achievements focused on mission-critical applications and technology. He is best known for his research on project performance and early recognizing technology trends. Jim is a pioneer of modern research techniques and continues to advance in the research industry through case-based analytical technology.